We enable people to do business by planning, supplying, integrating and managing their IT.
- Founded in 1975 by Sir Peter Rigby, Chairman of the Rigby Group
- SCC CEO: James Rigby
- Headquartered in Birmingham (UK)
- Over 5500 employees
- SCC EMEA Group turnover of £2.3 billion
- Over 2500 customers in 75 countries
- Presence: UK, France, Spain, Romania, Vietnam
- Support in ten languages: Romanian, English, French, Spanish, Italian, German, Portuguese, Russian, Dutch and Vietnamese
Vietnam Key Figures
- Established in 2016
- One service centre: Ho Chi Minh City, District 7
- Over 100 employees
- Support in three languages: Vietnamese, French and English
- Providing internal and customer services to SCC UK and France
- Providing level three & four infrastructure support to customers
- Offshore Development Centre for SCC custom applications and customer software development
Mission, Vision and Values
Our mission statement defines why we exist. Our vision clearly identifies what we aspire to become – while our core values are the priorities we set for our business and day-to-day activities.
We are SCC – great things happen when we work together.
- To make IT work for our customers to improve the way they do business
- To deliver quality IT solutions and services that change the way businesses do business
- Deliver long-term profit to invest back into the business
- Nurture a winning network of partners to create enduring value to our customers.
Stimulate progress, change and improvement through IT and be the first choice for customers, partners and employees We will be:
- Trusted by our customers and partners;
- Dedicated to delivery;
- Committed to our people;
- Drivers of innovation;
- Be a highly effective, lean and fast-moving business;
- Passionate about our business and its growth.